Niagara Designated Drivers
Client/Customer terms and rules of service
Client/Customer must be a lease holder, caretaker or legal owner of the vehicle.
The customer vehicle plate must have valid current sticker, insurance and legal registration.
Your vehicle must be in good working condition, well maintained and safe for our drivers.
All alcohol & cannabis use, weapons or any illegal items in any vehicle during transport is prohibited
Terms of Service
Niagara’s Designated Drivers (here-in known as NDD), Terms and Conditions of Use;
Members, customers, clients, purchasers, service users, and partners must agree to the following TERMS of SERVICE prior to any service being performed by NDD, requesting service constitutes acceptance and understanding of these terms.
1. The service consists of NDD sending a car and two drivers to pick Member/User up at a designated location and to drive Member/User to their own home in the member/user’s own car with correct amount of seatbelts for member/user, guests and NDD’s driver. The second driver will drive a second vehicle to retrieve the first driver. NDD is not a taxi or limousine service and will never carry passengers in NDD vehicles. If Member/User has passengers in need of drop-off at residences or hotels, passengers will first be dropped off with the Member/User dropped off last.
2. NDD regular hours are 3 p.m.- 3 a.m. 7 days a week. .
3. Membership at NDD entitles members to a (10% Family and 15% Corporate) discount off all list prices for services offered by NDD (not including limo/bus service, this is provided by an outside service and NDD simply acts as a booking agent) and for priority dispatch whenever possible.
4. Member/User hereby represents and warrants to NDD and its contractors that as of each use of service:
a. Member/User is the lawful owner, lessee or caretaker of the vehicle/s being transported.
b. The Vehicle’s registration, insurance and license sticker are current; and that the vehicle is covered by a fully comprehensive insurance policy.
c. The Vehicle is maintained in good working order with a current government issued safety certificate.
d. No contraband, illegal substance, illegal weapons or other items which are illegal for public transport are concealed or within the Vehicle.
e. The Vehicle has sufficient fuel to reach the drop-off location.
5. Member/User agrees to and authorizes the following:
a. To permit NDD to drive Member/User Vehicle for the purposes set forth in this Agreement;
b. To obey all civil and criminal laws, including but not limited to seat belt and open liquor laws.
c. To avoid physical contact with the NDD driver at ANY time.
d. To pay any expenses required to get the Member/User’s vehicle to the requested destination, including but not limited to: (i) fuel costs if Driver, in his or her sole discretion, concludes that based on the Vehicle’s fuel gauge reading, the Vehicle has insufficient fuel to reach the desired drop-off point; (ii) towing or other emergency roadside expenses resulting from mechanical failure or adverse weather conditions; and (iii) any parking/entry fees;
e. Member/User hereby authorizes NDD or its Driver to seek emergency medical care at the expense of the Member/User in the event Member/User is injured or becomes ill during transport from the pick-up location to the requested drop-off location;
f. Member hereby authorizes NDD to leave the Vehicle locked and parked in the hospital, urgent care parking lot or any reasonable legal place in the event of an emergency, keys will be kept by NDD until such time as Member/User or a family member or other authorized person authorizes their release (in writing if to be released to anyone other than registered vehicle owner.)
6. NDD reserves the right to refuse service to any member/user and/or at their sole discretion notify appropriate law enforcement authorities, if we suspect that: (a) Member/User is impaired to the point of unconsciousness; (b) Member/User is armed, belligerent, violent, verbally or physically threatening or abusive; (c) the Vehicle is unsafe to drive; or (d) any other facts or circumstances relevant to Driver/Public safety, as determined by Driver’s sole discretion.
7. From time to time and Due to circumstances beyond our control NDD assumes no liability and cannot guarantee availability and on-time service should all Drivers be booked and or delayed at the precise time when service is requested.
8. Member/User agrees that for the privilege and peace of mind associated with the use of NDD’s Service, Member hereby: (a) releases NDD, its members, managers, employees, agents and Drivers from any and all liability, including negligence, for any injury, including death or property damage that may occur in connection with use of Service; and (b) agrees not to initiate any legal proceedings against NDD, its members, managers, employees, agents or Drivers with respect to any such claims/damages, which Member/User is releasing. Member/User is aware that various risks are involved in the NDD Service. Such risks include, among other things, the travel risks associated with riding in a vehicle and giving control of a vehicle to another person. Despite these and the other risks, Member/User wants this service and is willing to agree to personally bear such risks, assuming full responsibility for any harm or damage that may result.
9. Member/User will indemnify, defend and hold NDD, its members, employees, agents and Drivers harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, fines, penalties and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or resulting from any breach of the representations, warranties or covenants contained in this Agreement.
10. Member/User acknowledges and agrees that at the time NDD Service is requested, Member/User may be intoxicated. Accordingly, Member/User hereby affirms that this Agreement and the waivers and releases contained herein are binding on Member/User and will continue to be binding, notwithstanding the fact that Member/User may be intoxicated at the time they request NDD Service.
11. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
12. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, such provision will be deemed severed and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
13. NDD will be deemed to have accepted this Agreement, without execution, upon the acceptance of keys by customer.
14. Each Driver/Contractor is hereby designated as a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement.
15. The Terms / Conditions of this agreement can change without notice, and will comply with all rules of laws in Canada.
16. By requesting/using service from NDD it will be deemed that the Member/User has accepted and agreed to all terms/conditions in this agreement.
Niagara Designated Drivers
How It Works
Our experienced, fully licensed NDD team will drive you home safely,
in the comfort of your own vehicle.
One NDD member of the team drives you and your guests, the other NDD member follows along behind to pick up your NDD driver upon completion of your safe ride home.
We never carry passengers in the NDD Car/vehicle
We are Not a Taxi Service.
We serve the entire Golden Horseshoe & Niagara Region,
Areas out of the Golden Horseshoe & Niagara Region available upon special request.
Our NDD drivers call or text the clients when approx. 10 minutes away from pick up
Once at location, we contact customer.
A waiting fee after 15 min. of making contact at pickup location of $2\minute for all customers/clients.
All forms of Alcohol & Cannabis use, Weapons or any illegal items in any vehicle during transport is prohibited.
Our drivers will safely pull over, discontinue service & alert Police if its found that any client is consuming alcohol or cannabis during the service.